Friday 30 March 2012

Another (biggish) batch of 24th Foot




Well, as I struggle with my new ACW project I decided to take advantage of the good light here at present and finish another fourteen British today.  This brings my total number of British to around two dozen.  This means I probably should do another Zulu unit next.  However, I have just bought the box of the new Warlord Games Natal Native Contingent and so may have a crack at these instead.

For The Sword and the Flame you have units of 20 British but these are really just a jumble of figures at present so I need to pick the next ones out specifically so I can have tidier looking companies.  I also have a bugler and two officers under way so will try to get these done soon too.  It's very satisfying to finish what for me is a big batch!

3 comments:

  1. It would be a big batch for me too! Yours look great though, well done that man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real soft spot for the Zulu war. I would love to see your NNC painted up. Great work on these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look superb, also looking forward to seeing those NNC painted up. Will be getting myself a box of those at Salute.

    ReplyDelete